In this insightful episode of “How I Made It Through,” host Kristin Taylor sits down with returning guest, psychic medium David Hanzel, to discuss the future of humanity, the impact of extraterrestrial life, and the evolution of technology and healthcare. David shares his unique perspective on the challenges and transformations that may unfold in the coming years, offering a blend of spiritual wisdom and practical foresight.
Key Points Discussed:
1. Extraterrestrial Presence: David reveals that within the next 10 years, the presence of extraterrestrial beings will become more widely known, significantly altering the global dynamic. He emphasizes that these beings are not here to save humanity but to encourage self-improvement and awareness.
2. Shift in Consciousness: The discussion touches on a shift towards higher consciousness, where people begin to recognize the falsehoods in their beliefs and start to embrace love and acceptance. David predicts a decline in conditions like ADHD as society begins to understand and appreciate neurodiversity.
3. CRISPR Technology: Kristin expresses concerns about CRISPR gene-editing technology. David reassures listeners that while the technology will be beneficial in the long run, its introduction is being delayed due to the potential for misuse. He suggests that humanity has the innate ability to heal itself, and this knowledge will become more apparent in the future.
4. Future of Energy and Governance: David agrees with the idea that electric vehicles will be powered by energy from the roads and that eventually, energy will not be a commodity charged for. He also shares his vision of a future without separate governments, where boundaries become obsolete.
5. Climate Change and Inhabitability: The conversation addresses the potential consequences of climate change denial, with David warning that certain areas could become uninhabitable if current trends continue. He is hopeful, however, that humanity will take the necessary steps to prevent such outcomes.
– David’s humorous reaction to the idea of predicting the future 10 to 20 years ahead.
– The potential for a paradigm shift brought about by extraterrestrial contact.
– The importance of self-salvation and the inner work required for societal change.
– The future of healthcare and technology, including the cautious integration of gene editing.
– The evolving landscape of energy consumption and geopolitical structures.